Each bite is enhanced by the vibrant freshness of parsley, creating a harmonious medley of flavors.
• Slice eggplants into 1 cm (¼ in) thick slices • Salt and lay on a towel to draw out moisture • After 15 minutes, pat dry with towel
• Preheat the oil to 350°F (180°C) • Place the pat-dried eggplants into the oil • Fry for 3–4 minutes per side • Remove and blot them on a paper towel
• Peel the skin and slice the fresh tomatoes • Season with salt and gently cook in olive oil • Lastly, add crushed garlic into the hot confit
• Use the leaves and tender stems of parsley • Finely chop the parsley on a cutting board
• Arrange the eggplants on a platter • Spoon the tomato confit over each slice • Sprinkle chopped parsley on top and serve